Please follow directions for each product carefully and read the ingredients for food items you may be allergic to prior to application of our products. As with any new product(s) we recommend performing a 48 hour patch test before initial long-term use. For a patch test apply a small amount of product behind your ear or on your wrist and leave for 48 hours. Please check with your appropriate licensed medical professional for instructions on how to perform a correct patch test . Please read your ingredient labels carefully so that you can check for any food or other ingredients that you may be allergic to. Please read our Dahliana box carefully for all our ingredients placed on the back of our box. If you have any questions please contact us. Call: (888) 569-6867
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases of any kind. If you have any medical conditions, including but not limited to: pregnancy, heart disease, high blood pressure, and/or diabetes, please check with your licensed physician to see which essential oils and other ingredients are appropriate for use.
FDA Notice: It is important to know that the FDA does not recognize natural ingredients to be any different than chemical ingredients. The FDA does not recognize Aromatherapy.
By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with your licensed physician before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions including pregnancy.
By purchasing our products you recognise and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in suseptible individuals and that freshly made products from DAHLIANA LLC will not be held responsible for such ocurences.
All facts, details & recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of your licensed Physician.
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
Information We Collect
1. Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
2. Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
How We Use The Information
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment card transactions
- Respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below:
- Email Opt-Out: You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us HERE
- Withdrawing Consent: You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personalinformation. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services.
- Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information: Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by contacting us HERE.
If you are under thirteen years of age, you may browse our site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. This site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
Links To Other Websites
Our website and/or blog may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
All information and content available on the site, including but not limited to, Dahliana trademarks, logos, service marks, descriptions, graphics, logos, (collectively, the "content") is the property of Dahliana LLC, and is protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks.